REACTIVE AND NON-REACTIVE MATRIX STIMULATIONS.
Thermochemical Combined and Controlled System STCC ™.
EIt is a thermochemical matrix stimulation system able to reach high temperatures and pressures.
Results generated by the STCC™
- - Generates an increase in temperature, thus allowing the removal of organic deposits such as Asphaltenes and Paraffins.
- Brine obtained is not harmful to the formation. Inhibits the swelling of the clays in formation.
- Nitrogen generation (N2), pressure relief in the hydrostatic column increases mobility of crude oil in the pipeline.
Thermochemical Fracturing System SFT ™.
Fracturing of unconventional reservoirs as a consequence of the expansion of Nitrogen (N2) generated during the exothermic reaction of the technology.
Efectos generados por el SFT™
- Based on the pressure estimates produced by the reaction, Castillomax proposes the development of its application in unconventional deposits (shale gas / shale oil) as an alternative to conventional hydraulic fracturing
- Increased permeability due to fractures.
- The reaction reaches about 220 ºF.
- It allows the control of the pressure generated at the bottom.